We are offering Summer workshops in our halls at Nelson Street during July and August. So far the proposals are for: (follow the hyperlink – in blue, for more information where available). All full day workshops will be 10.00-4.00
- Bridge Tournament Monday 30 July
- Calligraphy – an introduction – Thursday 9 August; a second workshop has been added on Thursday 16 August: UPDATE: These workshops are now full. Good news – third workshop has been added for Thursday 26th July.
- Canoe-taster-day – Monday 23 July Carrickfergus Harbour. 11:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Cold Porcelain Weds 22 & Thursday 23 August (same workshops) max 15 places in each
- Colour Pencil for beginners Thursday 19 July, UPDATE: This workshop is now full.
- Crafts – Wet Felting Monday 13 August
- Deaf People & Their Language – an understanding Wednesday 1 August
- Esperanto – an introduction – what it is and what you can do with it Friday 3 August
- Family History introduction 30 minute 121 sessions, must be booked Tuesdays 14 & 21 August
- French for holidays Thursday 2 August
- German for holidays Wednesday 8 August
- Irish (an intro to culture, stories, music, language and a wee bit o craic) Wednesday 18 July
- Italian for holidays
Monday 20 Augustmoved to Tuesday 7th August
- Laughter Yoga (!!!) Tuesday 17 & Friday 20 July 10.30-11.30
- Spanish: Holiday Spanish – Monday 23rd July.
- Spinning & Weaving Monday 16 July & Friday 10 August
- Table Games – Friday 20 July 12.00-4.00 come and play all those games you haven’t played for years! Good day’s FREE craic.
- Tai Chi Friday 24 August
For all day events, you may bring your own packed lunch, or take a walk out to buy a sandwich.
To book any workshop or session, please go to the correct page.